Monday, May 24, 2010

A rush of sperm to the head, a sinking of emptiness to my heart

I keep thinking to myself , was it loneliness , or horniness that drove me to visit massage parlours?
or LSB KTV.

It was a mix of both , coupled with the loss of you.

Concorde hotel, formally known as meridian.
This sweet young lady from Relax massage runs her finger through my back, her touch was smooth.
Though she can't massage for nuts, but she tickle her fingers throughout ,
not before long , she pop that question, and I willingly oblige.

She 's cute and obedient , bit my ear as per my instructions.
My hands wandered through her valley of silky flesh as she did her job on me.

Gone were the headaches and stress from my work, but emptiness filled my heart as
I took the train home .

Pleasure will only be a short term antidote, your smile, memories with you can never be
replaced by other woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment