Monday, May 24, 2010

My Virgin Post

Hi everyone,

I never thought I would join the blogging community.

Perhaps when you reach a certain age , you can't really divulge all your inner feelings to anyone anymore..
Procastination is seemed as a symbol of weakness in today's society, you can't really tell everything about what u feel anymore, when you're down

Blogging might be a route of escape for me , hoping someone might just read my blog
,who happen to be in the same boat as me, can understand my woes.

In your workplace , whose smiles are genuine ~~
Your friends are probably too busy with their partners ..

well, what do we live for ? What kind of life is deemed as a successful one?

Ha , hopefully penning out my thoughts will lead me to a clearer path of what I really
want in life.

Of cos , this blog is not all complaints, will share any nice findings in life. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment